Friday, June 18, 2010

Paleo Starbucks Mocha


Yes you can still have your Starbucks fix while still eating completely Paleo and not drinking black coffee!!
I went to Starbucks today and bought a Doppio espresso. (Its just two shots in a small cup) Then I went home and heated about 6 oz of coconut milk/water mixture (enough to fill the rest of the cup). I added cocoa powder and cinnamon to this while it was heating up. Then I poured the mixture into my doppio cup. soo delicious, i dont think I need a dairy latte ever again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela!

    Do you have the exact amount of ingredients for this? I'm strict paleo EXCEPT for the occasional venti 8 pump, whole milk, no whip, no foam mocha. I'd love to find a substitute and this could be it!

    Thanks!

    John

    ReplyDelete